Bunny in a Box

Yesterday I was asked to make a little gift for one of my Granddaughter’s friends who was coming for a sleepover. I found this easy knitting pattern for the bunny which took no time at all to make up.
I embroidered the eyes and nose on before I sewed it together.

The knitting pattern can be found here: https://littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk/free_knitting_patterns/tiny_knitted_toys/

I also found a knitting pattern for the little dresses and learned 2 new knitting stitches in the process - always good to learn something new.

The dress pattern can be found here:
https://littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk/free_knitting_patterns

Next you just need a suitable box which is big enough for bunny to sleep in and store her dresses. Any scraps of material can be used to make the matching mattress, pillow and duvet, adding a bit of lace as a finishing touch!

As always, if you have any questions please post a comment and I will do my best to answer them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Violin Lamp

Mincemeat Oat Slices

DIY Inkle Loom